RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Liaise with Sales offices on daily shipments for customers
- Ensuring Sales offices are placing order entries in system timely
- Liaise with PM & Sales on key customers’ ramp up plan for new filters release & depletion for end of life projects.
- To be up-to date with delivery schedules and changes in customers’ demands.
- To represent factory on issues of rescheduling from PM & Sales, negotiate and not comply blindly.
- Liaise with PM on monthly sales forecast, Projections.
- Customer visits to or with Sales / PM to understand customer requirements.
- Liaise with PM & Sales to ensure correct types are built on stock and to manage stock ageing to avoid slow moving and obsolescence
- Manage customers’ returns, credit & debit issues to ensure clean status of stock in factory
- Ensuring orders received are in line with bucket split allocated in SAP
- To mitigate the differences with PM & Sales from factory’s perspective when demand exceed capacity
- Diploma / Degree in Logistics, or, Supply Chain Management
- 5 years’ experience in Key Account Service, or, Customer Service (Fulfillment / Logistic) in Electronics sector
- Candidate must have attributes link to basic customer service job (resourceful, ability to handle difficult and demanding customers etc)
- Able to work independently
- Strong in analyzing information and data
- Assertive in character and is able to work under stressful environment
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
RF360 holding is a Qualcomm subsidiary driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End. Back then, Singapore was RF360 Singapore’s bridgehead to Asia since the early 1970s. The Company, then still a part of Siemens, has been consistently steeping up its presence in the region; and has since been playing a pivotal role in the overall business and organization growth. RF360 Singapore has evolved to become an increasingly important base for the Group’s SAW operations as well as the GSM Centre of Competence; and the headquarters for its SAW multimedia business and its sales and marketing activities in ASEAN.
The result of their research and development work is the Company’s innovative strength. Innovation keeps the Company competitive, enables it to grow and assures of the future performance. RF360 Singapore benefits from the synergies that arise from its ability to master and combine different technologies.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)