EHS Engineer, Senior
EHS Engineer, Senior
RF360 SINGAPORE PTE LTD
SGD 4,500 - SGD 5,800
- Enforce EHS rules and regulations by developing procedures and controls in Environmental Health and Safety Management System for all to comply.
- Drive & implement Chemical Safety, Waste handling Management System in Company.
- Enforce on correct chemical handling execution to conform to work instructions and procedures.
- Plan and organize EHS awareness activities, campaigns by working closely with the WESH committee members.
- Internal auditor for ISO14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 and SS 651 Safety & Health Management System and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Perform EHS inspections with WESH committee teams as well as carry out regular EHS related orientation/training and audits.
- Maintain EHS emergency response plan and conduct the necessary EHS trainings and drills.
- Implement Aspect/Impact, Hazard/Risk Assessment and Permit-To-Work
- Review latest Corporate requirements/Legal Regulations/Act and code of practice and assess with respective operations to determine suitability and compliance.
- License holder for Flammable Material, Hazardous Substance, Explosive Pre-cursor and Fire Safety Manager for the Factory as required by Local Authorities.
- Manage development and implementation of both tactical and strategic Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical engineering or science (Environment/Health/Safety).
- Min. 5 years working experience in electronic or wafer manufacturing related environment.
- Certified and registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WHSO), Fire Safety Manager Cert, HAZMAT knowledge/experience is an advantage.
- Certified ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS & ISO 14001:2015 Lead / Internal Auditor with prior auditing experience. Hands on experience with management system administration is preferred.
- Formal Training in Environmental Engineering and sound knowledge in chemical handling is preferred.
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office tool
- Strong personality and discipline in enforcing rules and regulations.
- Involve in Process Hazard Analysis (HAZOP, FMEA).
- Implement EHS monitoring plan such as industrial hygiene, environmental sampling and workplace exposure assessment.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
RF360 holding is a Qualcomm subsidiary driving innovation in Radio Frequency Front End. Back then, Singapore was RF360 Singapore’s bridgehead to Asia since the early 1970s. The Company, then still a part of Siemens, has been consistently steeping up its presence in the region; and has since been playing a pivotal role in the overall business and organization growth. RF360 Singapore has evolved to become an increasingly important base for the Group’s SAW operations as well as the GSM Centre of Competence; and the headquarters for its SAW multimedia business and its sales and marketing activities in ASEAN.
The result of their research and development work is the Company’s innovative strength. Innovation keeps the Company competitive, enables it to grow and assures of the future performance. RF360 Singapore benefits from the synergies that arise from its ability to master and combine different technologies.
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)