ENGINEER - PLN IE
ENGINEER - PLN IE
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 3,400 - SGD 4,500
Be part of a fast-paced and innovative team at Micron, the world’s memory expert, where we value people, tenacity, innovation, customer focus and collaboration. In Planning IE (Industrial Engineering) we are dealing with capacity modelling for the Fab to ensure right tools are purchased at the right time to meet customer demand. It is our passion to strive to be the best and fuel our future with excellent execution!
In this role, you will have sustaining ownership on key information and critical planning parameters in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. We work closely to partner with the various teams in the company to prepare the information for scenario studies and drive continuous enhancements to the plans.
- Maintain accurate capacity modelling of assigned Fab area
- Apply industrial engineering concepts to capacity analysis, line management, scheduling and production planning
- Use statistical analysis to maintain and audit manufacturing capacity information
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments
- Work with management to develop applications to continuously improve production metrics
- Collaborate with research & development and process engineering to plan for future product introduction
- Evaluate scenarios representing changes in modeling, perform what if scenarios as needed, and work with Engineering and Production to understand the impact of the changes
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with corporate planning and purchasing
- Partner with the Area Managers to keep updated on area issues, priorities and projects
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others-
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.