Fab10 Yield Enhancement Engineer
Fab10 Yield Enhancement Engineer
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 3,400 - SGD 4,500
- Perform detail data analysis using various statistical/data mining tools to identify process root cause and fail mechanism of yield issues
- Work closely with Process Integration and Process & Equipment engineer to provide timely yield feedback to enable fast yield ramp to mature.
- Use knowledge of semiconductor device physics, electronics and semiconductor manufacturing process to explain and resolve yield issues
- Participate in multi-area problem solving focus team to provide yield and failure analysis expertise to troubleshoot complex yield problems
- Prepare detail and clear yield indices and reports/pareto of yield deviation to the Fab team to provide the direction of process improvements
- Serve as a key role in identifying and implementing new methods for yield analysis, and working with Yield Enhancement team to continuous improve YE process efficiencies
- Engage other sister Fabs to shares Best Known Methods (BKM) and yield learning
- Coordinate in all Failure Analysis activities and characterization to narrow down process root cause of yield deviation and limiters
- Support transfer of next generation technology from R&D to production Fab as and when necessary
- Work closely with RDA to identify and minimize inline defect gaps to end-of-line fails, and support them to provide inline die-loss for all defect related yield limiters
- Mentor YE technician on daily yield analysis operation.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Engineering, Electronics, Electrical
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees:
Benefits & Others:
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.