SNR ENGINEER, FE CPIE PI
SNR ENGINEER, FE CPIE PI
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD
SGD 4,000 - SGD 7,800
As an Central Team Process Integration Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for providing leadership to the global Micron network to drive yield, product quality improvement, new product introduction (NPI) through technical expertise, business process management and project execution. In this position, you will participate in new technology node deployment and NPI, product/process problem solving, business process improvement, networking activities and definition of performance metrics.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Lead PI module and regE network to address loop related yield and quality challenges, optimize loop process flow in a timely manner to achieve BIC yield performance.
- Maintain and enhance loop domain knowledge and technical expertise, explore innovation opportunities with strategic thinking and systematic approach.
- Promote worldwide synergy for improved benchmark performance and efficiency gains through global project management and execution, network BKM leveraging and enhancement, and business process creation and re-engineering.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and managers in other functional areas within OCT and outside organizations such as Fab, TD, PE and GQ.
- Travel to Micron sites as necessary for face to face collaboration.
- As this is a generic description of job responsibilities, your supervisors will communicate with you to define specific tasks.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Engineering, Electronics, Electrical
MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONS PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Micron Technology, Inc. (‘Micron’).
Micron is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. For more than 35 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. Micron offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor memory solutions—starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor systems. This best-in-class technology powers leading-edge computing, consumer, enterprise server and storage, networking, embedded, automotive, industrial, and mobile products.
Micron is strategically located in Singapore to efficiently and effectively accommodate its global customers, while also serving as the base of the company’s worldwide operations. Singapore is home to Micron’s largest manufacturing footprint with three fabrication facilities, an upcoming fabrication facility expansion, and a test and assembly facility. Its presence in Singapore also includes a technology center supporting innovation across the company and a sales and marketing office that offers all Micron memory products to our regional customers.
Micron provides opportunities for team members’ personal and career development through challenging work assignments, training and educational programs. We hire, train, develop, and educate a workforce that is competent in performing job expectations by providing orientation, job specific training, professional certifications, external training and various continuous learning opportunities.
As Micron enters into a new era of growth, its presence in Singapore plays an important role in its worldwide operations and overall success.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Benefits & Others
Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking