Payroll Advisor (1 Year Contract)
Payroll Advisor (1 Year Contract)
LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd
Are you someone who is detailed and meticulous and enjoys building your capabilities in a global organisation? Would you like to build your career brick by brick in the LEGO Group as a Payroll Advisor?
Come join US!
The Payroll Advisor plays a meaningful role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department in the BSO. We want you to engage actively in building an all-star department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.
As a Payroll Advisor, you are responsible for delivering a consistent service to all BSO customers. This means meeting the customers’ expectations and providing them with outstanding service whilst incorporating the LEGO Group's values.
Core Responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with colleagues from other departments
• Continuously look for improvements and come up with new ideas based on new insights
• Run and validate payroll in an outsource model
• Vendor Management
• Support HRMS implementation (Workday) related activities across APAC such as:
• Creating test scenarios, data validation, etc.
• Performing system testing, user acceptance testing, end user training and system deployment activities
• Process and user documentation
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group Business Service Operations (BSO) is a shared service center that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore.
The purpose of the BSO is to build an efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years.
As part of the LEGO Group BSO, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration.
Do you have what it takes?
• 2 - 3 years of relevant professional working experience with Payroll processes preferably within APAC
• Understanding of Payroll processes
• Understanding of HR policies, legislation and tax rules
• Experience from Shared Service Centers is an advantage
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Proficient in MS office
Nice to have
• Sound knowledge of Payroll Systems e.g. ADP Streamline
• Experience with SAP HR or Workday
• Prior experience with HRMS implementation, i.e. Workday is highly preferred
• Understanding for finance and accounting
• Able to commence within short notice
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
The LEGO Group offers unique and challenging career opportunities in a global organisation founded on fun, creativity and innovation. The name 'LEGO' is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". And that has been our guideline since 1932. Today, LEGO Group is the world’s largest manufacturer in construction toys and LEGO products are sold in more than 130 countries. Our head office is in Billund, Denmark, and we have subsidiaries and branches throughout the world.
The LEGO Group is an inspiring and rewarding place to work. Our culture is characterised by an informal atmosphere, an open dialogue, and respect for each other. So if you are a dedicated professional with an imaginative mind who wants to take play seriously, we can offer you the building bricks for a great career.
To learn about how you can build your LEGO future please visit www.jobs.lego.com
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Consumer Products / FMCG
Benefits & Others
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible benefits