Seagate International Headquarters Pte. Ltd.
About our group:
Reporting to the Vice President Total Rewards, this position will be responsible for strategizing, developing and implementing Total Reward programs for Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and China). The incumbent will also work in partnership with Total Rewards globally to manage and implement global programs.
About the role - you will:
- Perform research and information analysis of the region to identify issues and opportunities for solutions which have impact to Seagate
- Conduct job evaluation, market analysis, and compensation program development
- Develop cost models and prepares policies/procedures to implement effective and competitive Total reward programs
- Independently defines and determines the approach to assigned problems
- Prepare written communications and presentations to management, employees, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for identifying and evaluating different approaches to define and resolve issues
- Plan, co-ordinate and partner with HR and various stakeholders on changes
- Analytical skills in problem definition and solution development
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate, and effectively communicate to managers, employees, executive management and HR
- High level of independence and initiative while working effectively as part of a team
Your experience includes:
- Sound knowledge of Total Rewards practices and understanding of the regulatory environment and issues impacting compensation
- Strong drive, creativity, innovation in problem-solving customer orientation and ability to execute
- Sound business acumen demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Ability to collaborate across boundaries, disciplines and cultures, especially in an evolving matrix environment
- Prior C&B working experience in an MNC Manufacturing environment is preferred
The Shugart site (named after Seagate’s founder, Al Shugart) is a research and design center. Easily accessible from the One-North MRT Station, many employees choose to take mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Being a purpose built building, The Shugart has excellent employee recreational facilities. Take an active break at our badminton courts, table tennis tables, in-house gym and recreation rooms. Our yoga and zumba classes are very popular. We also offer classes and interest groups in photography, gardening and foreign languages, and have various on-site celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.
Location: Shugart, Singapore
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn't do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Consider joining them. Open up your world.
Human Rights Campaign - 100% Rating - Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality – 2020
Fairygodboss - Best Technology Companies for Women – 2020
WayUp - Top 100 Internship Program – 202
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Manufacturing / Production
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Others