Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Handles administrative duties
- Issue Purchase order and verify Accounts Payable invoices and data entries
- Issue Invoice to customer
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Attend to phone calls - take down messages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, resourceful and pro-active
- Good working attitude and meticulous in work
- Well versed in MS office - Word, Excel
- Able to communicate well in English and possess good telephone etiquette.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Telephone skill, simple invoicing.
- 1 Internship position for duration of 3 month(s).
- Only candidates located in Singapore will be considered
Job Type: Temporary
- Central Singapore
We make IT simple for your business