Business Development Partner
As a strategic Business Development Partner, you will build a regional market position by locating, networking, developing, negotiating, and closing business relationships. This is a highly visible hunter role and you will act as the key contact point driving business to our global teams of inside sales representatives. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to easily navigate through large accounts to find the key decision-makers.
The ideal candidate is an aggressive, yet polished individual that thrives in a dynamic and competitive environment. Because this role requires you to interact with key decision-makers, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential.
At UCloud Asia , you are paid for your performance. We offer an exciting atmosphere with strong opportunities for personal growth and excellent compensation.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals expanding in Asia and Singapore, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify, and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Aidavax AI Solution deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and generally display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities. Communicate effectively with English and Chinese speaking clients.
- Interfacing with the customers at all stages
Qualities we look for
- Driving IT strategy, value realisation, cost/benefit modelling and business case creation
- Assessing current maturity state of IT and defining the journey towards a modern and efficient IT organisation
- Ability to work with C-Suite and executive level, driving discussion and obtaining buy-in and commitment
- Prior experience in selling and account management of SMEs would be advantageous
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 2-4 years of business development, consulting sales experience on large-scale, enterprise-wide DC and Cloud implementation
- History of successful technical sales consulting and value selling
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together, with the ability to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Track record of meeting strategic targets consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about the platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and perform basic technical qualifications.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with technical, architectural and executive audiences
- Proven strong written communication skills
- RFP and commercial track record in selling managed services
We make IT simple for your business