Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Experienced
Job Category: General Marketing
Qualification: 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia. The platform provides customers access to an infinite number of products across multiple categories. To support their aggressive expansion plans, they are on a lookout for talented and passionate individuals.
In this role, you will be developing & overseeing the editorial calendar, ensuring content produced is engaging, compelling and of high quality.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating an effective content marketing strategy in line with business objectives.
- Staying current on industry trends to produce original and relatable content
- Ensuring content is SEO-friendly and consistent with brand guidelines
- Liaising with the team to analyse content performance and engagement and making adjustments to improve results
- Driving the implementation of writing methodologies and best practices
- Proofreading and ensuring copy is error-free
You have at least 3 years of content marketing experience and have an interest in beauty and lifestyle. You ideally are familiar with consumer insights research. Creativity and ability to think out of the box, coupled with strong writing skills are essential to be successful in this role. You are motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- A e-commerce platform with solid presence in SEA
- Strong opportunities for career progression
- Be a part of a cohesive and vibrant workplace!
Your application has been successfully submitted.