IT Security Engineer
Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level
Job Category: IT-Administration
Qualification: 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- An established firm catering to data centre infrastructure
- This is a great opportunity for entry-level professionals
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is an established firm providing construction and maintenance services for data centres. Their team of strong expertise delivers turnkey IT solutions to create an innovative and secured environment for their clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- You possess a Higher NITEC/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You ideally have some experience within a System Administrator role.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments