- Make sound investment decisions to increase a company’s portfolio.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Monitor the performance of investments including creating reports using business software.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and good business acumen.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.