- 5 Day Work Week
- Transportation Provided
- Great Working Environment
- Financial reporting (balance sheet, profit and loss and trial balance)
- Handle full set of account
- Fixed assets register for audit schedule
- Reconciliation accounts receivables and bank statements
- Calculation and submission of GST and CPF
- Update employees leave records
- Liaise with insurance agent on new additional and deletion for candidates & insurance claims
- Calculations of payroll
- Prepare sales reports
- Prepare & submit year end income and tax clearance
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly comprehensive income statement/trial and financial reports on timely basis
- Handle cash flow management, budgeting and forecast
- Track all company's assets and liabilities
- Perform other ad-hoc accounting/financial responsibilities, due diligence and other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work under constant pressure and deliver results within strict deadlines
- Organized and meticulous
- Ability to work on tight timelines and work with changing priorities
- Able to work independently
- Meticulous with analytical mind set and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong team player and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Tuas
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
About Us :-
Toxic and hazardous waste is an inevitable consequence of modern technological era. Waste is steadily produced by the industrial sector, namely, chemical manufacturers, refineries, pharmaceuticals, hospitals and laboratories.
Great concern has been shown by the public over environmental protection, proper and safe disposal of toxic and hazardous waste in industrialised countries.
Chem-Solv Technologies understand this disposal problem and accepted the challenge of setting up a comprehensive toxic and hazardous waste management facility and the manufacturing of specialty chemicals and solvents in Singapore. Incorporated in 1983, Chem-Solv was granted a five year pioneer status by the Economic Development Board, to undertake this project.
During the past operation, Chem-Solv Technologies Pte Ltd has diversified into the following areas to provide one-stop services to its valued clients:
- Toxic & Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Recycling of Solvents
- Fixation and Encapsulation
- Lab Services
- Research & Development
- Emergency Response for Spills and Leaking Containers
- ISO Tank Rental, Steaming, Drumming & Cleaning
- Vacuum Tanker Services
- Water Treatment & Maintenance
- Refinery Services
At Chem-Solv Technologies, our clients are assured of quality value added services. We will move in tandem with technologies to provide our clients with the most cost effective waste management solutions in town.
Chem-Solv will continue to abide by the standards laid down by the industry and its governing bodies, as we help our clients solve today's industrial chemical waste problems, so that we can all have a better tomorrow!
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)